Saturday, October 18, 2014

Taste and See


Today is day 18 of a 31 day blogging challenge with my friend and colleague reverendmommy, Robin Fitzgerald.We will be using a daily word prompt from katemotaung.com.
 
I enjoy baking.  I love to make a cream cheese pound cake.  My kitchen aid mixer sure makes it easy to cream the sugar and cream cheese and add one egg at a time between cups of flour.  The finished project sure is yummy if I have to say so myself.  One of my favorite parts of baking a pound cake is licking the spoon.  I know you aren’t supposed to eat raw eggs, but I can’t resist, I love the batter, and I have to taste it.

Psalm 34:8 invites the world to, ““Taste and see that the Lord is good.”  God’s love is irresistible.  The church is challenged to engage with people in such a way that they experience and taste the love of God found through a relationship with Jesus Christ.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment